daydreamer is a regional media, communications and MarTech agency, based in Dubai, Kuwait, Jeddah and Beirut, with media networks across several markets.
daydreamer acts as a partner and an extension of the brands they serve, by providing services in media buying, communications, and brand performance solutions.
The company was founded in 2021 by Christine Abi Assi, a Dubai-based entrepreneur with expertise in publishing, media buying and public relations. Christine’s work philosophy is to cater to each of her clients with a personal touch and an adaptable approach.
Both daydreamer and Christine are linked to a family-run business, publishing and media representation company, founded in 1983 with regional offices.
Thanks to this “origin story”, daydreamer benefits from a deep expertise and from connections in both the media and communications fields.
After all, daydreamer is a natural extension of the world of media and publishing, and complements this with a wide array of communications services, as well as brand performance solutions, in partnership with Launchmetrics.
Launchmetrics, the leading Brand Performance Cloud for the Fashion, Luxury & Beauty (FLB) industries, is in partnership with daydreamer.
Through their collaboration, Launchmetrics and daydreamer offer brand performance tools and insights, to help brands make smarter decisions around their branding efforts.
daydreamer is exclusively in charge of selling Launchmetrics’ software for clients in the UAE.
This unique partnership offers clients access to the company’s Brand Performance Cloud for the following apps:
- Sample Management: To allow brands to track products and optimize the use of samples, to increase productivity and reduce time-to-market.
- Event Organization: Capabilities to manage live, hybrid, and digital events.
- Contact & Email Management: The ability to manage contacts and relationships in one centralized location.
- Digital Asset Management: Online showrooms to host, manage, and showcase digital assets.
- PR/Media Monitoring: Which helps brands track editorial mentions across print, online and social media.
- Professional Services: Customized reports, either on-demand or recurring, for deeper data analysis.
- Brand Performance Benchmark: Insights to help brands analyze their efficiency and key results against competitors.